Azomite is mined from an ancient mineral deposit in Utah, distinct from any mineral deposit in the world it contains over 70 minerals and trace elements. Azomite is used to re-mineralize nutrient-depleted soils in a variety of applications from house plants to vegetable gardens.it is OMRI listed and certified organic.
Directions for use:
- Vegetable & Flower Gardens: Apply 200 gr per 9 square meters or 200 gr per 60 meters of linear row in a 15 cm wide band.
- Trees, Fruit trees, Grape Vines, Ornamentals and Shrubs, etc.: Add 225 gr to 450 gr. to the soil around each plant and lightly till or water/irrigate into the soil.
- Lawns: Apply 900-1300 gr per 92 square meters once a year in the Spring, Fall or Winter. This equals 9-13 kg/930 square meters
- House Plants and Flowers: Mix 1/2 teaspoon per 2.5 cm of pot diameter with potting soil before planting. Apply ½ to 1 teaspoon every three months to the soil surface of the soil and water in.
- Greenhouse and Potting Soil: Add 3-5 kg per 800 L of potting soil, and add to the irrigation water when possible, on a weekly basis, at a low rate.
- Compost: Add 2.5-4.5 kg per 45 kg of compost added at the beginning of the compost cycle.
- Hydroponics: Add AZOMITE to the irrigation water assuring there is adequate agitation, screen and nozzle sizes, and foliar sprays, and potting soil, as per above rates.
Note: This product is not water soluble and requires agitation when used in irrigation, spray applications, etc.
Azomite 20 kg bags available. Please call for current pricing.